Friday, January 14, 2011

AN INVITATION TO VISIT MY "NEW" WEBSITE


1/14/11 -- For the past six months or so, my friend and fellow tech collaborator, Dan Kuehn and I have been working to simplify and upgrade my website at www.donnaclairart.com  -- The new site is now available online.  On the Collector's Guide page you can find a gallery of new paintings available through my studio.   I also  invite you to visit The High Road Print Catalog page which represents the journey I have taken in northern New Mexico over the past forty-four years.  This year I plan to add to all the categories represented on the home page -- an expanded journey!   Your comments are appreciated.  Click to the Contact Page and leave your e.address to receive my Studio Newsletter with updates of new paintings and prints.  Your comments are appreciated.  Stay tuned!  DC  

No comments: