Monday, November 03, 2014

HOW I PAINT - Creating a Portable Work Station

CREATING A PORTABLE WORK STATION - I am an easel painter and I need a comfortable and easy set up for my palette and tubes of paint.  I have a stationary taboret where I keep my additional supplies of paints and brushes.  This steel utility cart (purchased through Amazon) can follow me all over the studio and this set up works perfectly.  This arrangement is great for part-time painters who can't keep a permanent set-up - you can put a cover over your palette and tuck the cart in a corner or closet.  Remember:  It is much more efficient to have your colors set out where you can use them at any time - that way you don't have to wait to be inspired, you can just put on some salsa music and paint, paint, paint!

No comments: