Monday, December 28, 2015

DonnaClairArt.com CELEBRATING FIFTEEN FABULOUS YEARS!

Hello from Tesuque!  You are invited to visit my new website at DonnaClairArt.com - switching from the Dreamweaver software program to Wordpress thanks to the help of my good friend and brilliant web technician Dan Kuehn.  Fifteen years ago I had the idea that my paintings and prints would sell through an online "gallery" -sincere thanks to everyone who trusted purchasing my work in this new way. It has been a remarkable journey so far.....

The man behind the mirror lives in Questa.  We have been working together for about 12 years and through the magic of e.mails with digital photography were able to switch to Wordpress. Dan has convinced me that with some instruction I will again be able to manage my own website.  Dan is a great teacher (computer programming at UNM-Taos) If anyone needs a new website or an upgrade on an old site, Dan's the Man!! His prices are fair, he is patient and kind and you can trust him fully with your precious data.  Dan Frank Digital Design  at FrankDan.com - (575) - 770-3051.

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous New Year!  Hug an artist today!

Best regards, Donna
(505) 983-8306
www.DonnaClairArt.com

No comments: