Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A BEGINNER'S MIND....

6 January 2017 -  This morning while still in bed with all my papers and magazines around me, propped up by several lovely pillows, I called my website tech/good friend and fellow dreamer, Dan Kuehn, to make an appointment for the middle of this month to overhaul the way I do my business. As we were talking it became clear that the art market has changed so profoundly in the past few years that parts of the old ways of selling art have morphed and changed, or are dying off completely.  Yes, here I am, finally awake to some new and exciting ways to sell my paintings.  In Buddhism they call it "the Beginner's Mind" - and I finally got it!  Aha - I am starting all over again....and more will be revealed as I begin this process.  All I can say is that I am ready and willing to start some new creative adventures here in Taos - right now it is all a bunch of beautiful blank canvases - Stay tuned!  In the meantime, here is an old beauty (very appropriate to my time in life) now available as fine art prints and many other great items at FINE ART AMERICA.

 
MY TAOS WILDFLOWERS (Taos, New Mexico)

Each day a New Beginning - Happy New Year!

No comments: