Saturday, June 14, 2008

TEMPLO SION - Studio Edition Archival Giclee


"TEMPLO SION" - New Studio Edition Print

6/14/08 - This morning I was able to photograph this original painting (only three oils left of my personal "Truchas collection"). For a while I lived next door to this little Assembly of God church on the main road in Truchas -- and this is the way it looked twenty years ago. As with everything in New Mexico these days, it has since been turned into a gallery with orange shutters; I can't help feeling that something precious has been lost in the translation.

Now available as a Studio Edition Archival Giclee - printed on Enhanced Matte Presentation Paper (22"x17" sheet size) -- $100.00, plus $10.00 Shipping and Handling (mailed flat). Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express now available through my studio. To order please call my Taos Studio (575) 758-7454.

No comments: