Friday, September 24, 2010

24 SEPTEMBER 2010 - STUDIO NEWZ

STUDIO NEWZ:   For the past four years the major share of my painting sales large and small have been made via the internet - through my website at www.DonnaClairArt.com     As the result of this online success, I am no longer affiliated with McLarry Gallery in Santa Fe.  All New Mexico sales will go through my Taos Studio at least for the next six to eight months.  Am re-designing my website and the "COLLECTOR'S GALLERY" of new paintings will be online in early November.  Am also working on two book projects which I hope to have completed by next spring.  In the meantime, my studio will be open by appointment -- please call a day or two in advance of your visit.  My sincere thanks to Art Friends near and far for your continued interest in my work!  Donna

PS -- Become an Art Friend - send your e.address to me to receive my Studio Newsletter with photos of works in progress, completed paintings and new prints!

No comments: