Saturday, January 19, 2013

WINTERLIGHT NO. 1 - "LOOKING SOUTH" - New Original Oil (Available)



Studio No. 213 - WINTERLIGHT NO. 1 - "LOOKING SOUTH"  - NEW 11"x14" Original Oil on Belgian Linen, Framed (Completed 1/18/13) - Now available for purchase at my ONLINE GALLERY/STORE.

STUDIO NEWZ:  As promised, here is the first of four new canvases.  Early one evening about  two weeks ago as I took out the trash I saw this incredible light - Santistevan Lane just glowed.  This huge gray cloud hung over the setting sun intensifying the light.  Couldn't resist getting photos and the next day I started the underpaintings.  Sometimes it is worth doing one's chores!  Enjoy!

Please Note:  This work and other prints and small paintings are  now available through my online store.  If you would rather not make your purchase through Pay Pal, just call studio to make arrangements to purchase.  (575-758-7454)  Thanks!

Best regards, Donna

No comments: