Wednesday, April 10, 2013

MY EASEL AND I ARE MOVING TO TESUQUE!

Hello!  This past Sunday, after a lovely drive through Taos Canyon and seeing some early bird apple trees in bloom at Velarde, I was driven up a very narrow dirt road to an old compound of houses in Tesuque.  There it was... a casita, a perfect studio with wonderful skylights, brick floors, a fireplace and room for a vegetable garden.  It's that time in my life when I want to simplify, experiment and explore new ideas.  So, within the next three weeks I will pack up, give away, or sell 25 years of my life in Taos -- will take as little as possible in order to have a true New Beginning.  From now until the end of the month my e.mails will be a little more frequent because these auctions will include some of my prized favorites as well as my current studio inventory at very special prices.  This is a huge adventure...you are invited to join me. If you have any questions, just give me a call (575)758-7454.  Best regards, Donna - Taos


NOCHECITA DE CHIMAYO, 22"x28" Original Oil on Belgian Linen, Framed in Gold with Linen Liner.  Sold

No comments: