Monday, October 12, 2015

A FEAST OF COLOR!! 100 Images now available as prints, greeting cards...

Happy Monday morning from Tesuque Village! - At the urging of a new friend on Facebook, I began building a new website about four months ago.  Went through years and years of archival photography and chose what I believe to be 100 of my best images to be included in my FINE ART AMERICA page - there are so many choices and a multitude of combinations - regular prints, prints on canvas, prints framed and unframed - greeting cards for all seasons - and for the first time international sales!  Please take a peek - and if you like what you see, share this announcement with your friends and family.  My sincere thanks to all for your enthusiasm and support through all these years.  Best regards, Donna 

FINE ART AMERICA

No comments: