Wednesday, December 07, 2016

READY, AIM - PAINT!!!!

7 December 2016 - It was exciting to set up my first palette in my new Taos studio this morning!  Am not at all settled yet - most of the basics have been handled, but the "everything in its place thing" will take me until spring.  Have decided that I need to start painting - that's my job in this world!  Will take some time out at the end of every day to settle in; in the meantime, with the exception of one or two long winter naps..... HI HO!  it's off to work we go!  Am getting huge welcome home hugs from old friends - so happy and grateful to be back! One more gentle reminder to check out my  fine art prints framed or unframed perfect for home and office, greeting cards and many other great gift items now available at FINE ART AMERICA!

No comments: