Monday, May 01, 2017

FINDING MY WAY.....

1 May 2017 - PASSING STORM - 8"x10" Original Oil on Italian gessoed panel, framed - now available through Collector's Gallery on my website.  Today marks six months after my huge move to this new studio in Taos.  Am still adjusting to all the changes.  The pace has definitely picked up!  Am again working with my friend Dan Kuehn to redo my website so that my entire studio inventory is now available exclusively through my Collector's Gallery.  Seamus Berkeley, Doug Yeager and I have formed a group - 3 ARTISTS OF TAOS.  We are planning a series of studio exhibits - the first will be for the three days over the Memorial Day Weekend.  Today I will complete a 36"x60" canvas called "A Happy Little Cloud" - everything is moving at a pretty swift pace - so far so good - Progress!

No comments: