Saturday, June 10, 2017

HONEST CONVERSATION....

Studio No. 417 - TAOS SUMMER STORM - 24"x30" Original Oil on Belgian Linen, framed - Preview Painting.  It took weeks of self-arguing to finally post the truth about losing my son.  Looked back on my life for the last 2-1/2 years today - I sat in a big brown recliner for a year and cried - tried to keep up my time at the easel, but it was sporadic.   Relied on help from my friends,  One day I heard a voice in my head say "What if you live for another 20 Years?" and I knew the way I was "living" was killing me.  All of a sudden the lights went back on and it was time to take a fearless inventory of places and things....there was no going back from that moment...I didn't know how, but I was being challenged to change everything!    

No comments: